1. Exaggerated drapes are a must for this look. Mount your rod to the ceiling, or in this case, under the next set of windows. Allow a few extra inches for them to gather on the floor, this gives a "grand" look.
2. Mixing rich espresso with linen gives you a blank slate to accessorize. Don't be afraid of the high contrast, your pillows, throws and accessories will bring it all together. For a more dramatic look, paint your wall a medium-deep neutral color, my favorite is Perfect Greige from Sherwin Williams.
3. For your Host & Hostess, select a chair that is a few inches taller than the rest. If you can't find the exact fabric to match, just make sure they coordinate well together.
4. Add some fun textures: faux fur throws are my favorite. Add pillows that fit your personal style and that will complement your scheme.
5. Adding fresh flowers, fun patterns and mirrored pieces add sparkle and personality.